Taking reading material to

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

the toilet in an office. Is this acceptable or not?

Talking to Mrs Greedo last night and she was saying most of the guys in her office are getting on a bit. She was saying one of them hunts round the office for one of the FT's they get delivered every day before going for a dump for 20mins pretty much every day.

wafflycat

That sounds more like an excuse for a skive!

simoncc

cchapman said:
Why doesn't he just conduct private conversations on his mobile like everyone else?

Because he's getting on a bit and when you are male and over 21 you realise that it is perfectly possible to run your life without being on your mobile phone at every opportunity. Reading the FT seems to be making good use of the time as presumably the office gets the FT because the paper is relevant to the jobs of the workers in it.

Mr Phoebus

Greedo said:
one of them hunts round the office for one of the FT's they get delivered every day before going for a dump for 20mins pretty much every day.

What on earth does he find in there to masturbate to?

Maz

Guru
Greedo said:
the toilet in an office. Is this acceptable or not?

Talking to Mrs Greedo last night and she was saying most of the guys in her office are getting on a bit. She was saying one of them hunts round the office for one of the FT's they get delivered every day before going for a dump for 20mins pretty much every day.
Are you in the khazi right now and typing this from your laptop?

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Private client stockbrokers so yes.

simoncc said:
Because he's getting on a bit and when you are male and over 21 you realise that it is perfectly possible to run your life without being on your mobile phone at every opportunity. Reading the FT seems to be making good use of the time as presumably the office gets the FT because the paper is relevant to the jobs of the workers in it.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I've just 'phoned Engineering and asked if they would mind turning on the heating in the gents bogs, otherwise I'm going to have to start reading a tabloid.

surfgurl

My husband is a journalist on a local paper and regularly disappears to the Gents with a copy of a daily paper. He says that without fail he finds a news story to cover in his paper and this claims he works through his toilet time every day.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Grim - all those germs.....

TBH... The work loos are the last place I'd like to spend any more time than is needed..... in my old job, there used to be some disgusting old bastards that would leave poo splatted everywhere, not wash...grim...so the poor sod that came along after, would have to find another dunny..... poor cleaners.....

fossyant said:
Grim - all those germs.....

TBH... The work loos are the last place I'd like to spend any more time than is needed..... in my old job, there used to be some disgusting old bastards that would leave poo splatted everywhere, not wash...grim...so the poor sod that came along after, would have to find another dunny..... poor cleaners.....

The wise learn the art of hovering...

:biggrin:

Top Bottom