Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I know she doesn't look it but @coffeejo is younger than me, maybe Puddled too,
Come to think of it I may be 4th or 5th :whistle:

I do know that Rocky is most definitely the oldest :laugh:

Bed time :hello:
@Nihal & @Frood42 (who is under 30 I think possibly) are younger than me, but @Mattonsea & @Hill Wimp are older than me, as is @The Velvet Curtain I do not knows about other peoples. How old is you then @potsy ?

Oh and morning all :hello: I need more :cuppa:. Mr P let me have a lie in as he was back in early from nights, which means in reality I laid in bed until I could not ignore the ever increasing sounds of chaos downstairs anymore.

Nice bikey fixey man from Urge is due in 3/4 hour :dance: Bertha is gonna get told! He is the bike whisperer. Squidge is going to be very good and quiet for an hour polishing his halo & wings :biggrin:

Puddles

I have never been able to get exited about watching a load of men playing with their balls.

Rugby - yes they have nice thighs, I don't know the rules of rugby, they have nice thighs, Mr P used to do rugby.

Did I mention they have nice thighs and that mostly they are quite hairy and do get all muddy :wub:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Rugby - yes they have nice thighs, I don't know the rules of rugby, they have nice thighs, Mr P used to do rugby.

Did I mention they have nice thighs and that mostly they are quite hairy and do get all muddy :wub:

Oh Rugby players, they do have lovely thighs don't they, i can happily watch rugby, only real men play rugby, football is played by ............. so many words to choose from:whistle:

:hello: Morning all

Puddles

too early, you should come to are Rugby club , might put you off. xx(

That bad eh?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Oh Rugby players, they do have lovely thighs don't they, i can happily watch rugby, only real men play rugby, football is played by ............. so many words to choose from:whistle:

:hello: Morning all

I love rugby to. That's a real game. Not like wussy football. Men seem to like watching women mud wrestling. There's nothing like watching men doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom