Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Pull your tail, master baiter?

Has the ghost of Sid James (my hero) infiltrated this thread?

classic33

Leg End Member
Well folks it has been a long day so I reckon I will be the first to pop off.
85 mile ride, loads of work in the garden, then the Tour of Britain recorded from earlier.
Knackered and early start in the morning :hello:
Sithi

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Got your heads together & getting proactive on the business front Saluki.

Glad to here your home hunting/switch is coming to fruition.

My O.H (before we met) moved into a council flat where the owner kept either untrained or under walked dog/dogs & she told me how she & the outlaws had to sand down & paint all the floor boards to get rid of the stench.

Good luck with it all.

Hows hubby ?
Happily there is vinyl all through the flat and the cats litter trays are in the kitchen xx(. On the 15th the council arrive to rip the kitchen out and make it square-ish. They should just finish and then the following week we move so we'll be getting a nice new kitchen.
I reckon that a couple of mops and some bleach should do the trick.

Hubster doing OK. We've been doing more stuff together lately. Hopefully going climbing at the local wall tomorrow if my back is feeling a bit better. His middle sister has rung the transplant co-ordinator with a view to being a living kidney donor. Naturally the co-ordinator for Hubster is on her hols and not back until the 15th. She's left a message anyway. It's picked him up no end.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I can't see where they're all going to stay, I remember staying at Llandidnod Wells years ago, and there's not many hotels around.

There are a few places. Maes Mawr hotel outside Newtown. And there are places in welshpool which is only about 12 miles from Newtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom