Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Someones been keeping quiet about their activities
Cen turion.jpg

the_mikey

Legendary Member

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hi

Hi @Saluki

You good ?

Did you get sorted with a house exchange yet & are you still getting 5 hours for the price of one with your guitar lessons ? (Only jealous).
All well and happy here. Have done something nasty to my back so not been on my bike since about Wednesday.

Paperwork has been submitted for an exchange, we went to measure up today. It's a ground floor, 2 bedder with a huge garden so we are looking forward to moving. Hopefully in 3 weeks. The chap has indoor cats and the hum is eyewatering but a good old scrub through and a few open windows should sort it out.

Still getting 3 hours or so for my 30 minute, last lesson of the week. I learn, we laugh, jam, laugh some more and put the world to rights. He's taken 1000 of my dog walking leaflets and his apprentice lad will be delivering them through letterboxes from tomorrow, along with Leigh's flyers. I'll have 1000 of Leigh's flyers when the next print run arrives and we will get them delivered in the Eaton area as Leigh's apprentice is only 16 and can't get there easily. Us small business owners need to stick together.

classic33

Leg End Member
downloadfile-9.jpg

SteCenturion

I am your Father
All well and happy here. Have done something nasty to my back so not been on my bike since about Wednesday.

Paperwork has been submitted for an exchange, we went to measure up today. It's a ground floor, 2 bedder with a huge garden so we are looking forward to moving. Hopefully in 3 weeks. The chap has indoor cats and the hum is eyewatering but a good old scrub through and a few open windows should sort it out.

Still getting 3 hours or so for my 30 minute, last lesson of the week. I learn, we laugh, jam, laugh some more and put the world to rights. He's taken 1000 of my dog walking leaflets and his apprentice lad will be delivering them through letterboxes from tomorrow, along with Leigh's flyers. I'll have 1000 of Leigh's flyers when the next print run arrives and we will get them delivered in the Eaton area as Leigh's apprentice is only 16 and can't get there easily. Us small business owners need to stick together.
Got your heads together & getting proactive on the business front Saluki.

Glad to here your home hunting/switch is coming to fruition.

My O.H (before we met) moved into a council flat where the owner kept either untrained or under walked dog/dogs & she told me how she & the outlaws had to sand down & paint all the floor boards to get rid of the stench.

Good luck with it all.

Hows hubby ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom