Team America

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamG

Guru
As a self-confessed eternal 12 year-old, I love it ;)

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
When I used to work nights we used to listen to dvds through the pa system and team america was played 5 nights in a row. It was great fun listening to movies without the screen. I'm on earlies now and it's so boring.

Could not stop laughing all the way through. The sex scene rendered me and Mr Hamster helpless with hysterical laughter. The songs are classics...

You are worthress Arec Bardwin!, I'm so Ronery, Everyone Has AIDS, Pearl Harbour Sucks... total taste bypass of course but very funny.

I saw the South Park movie (same directors) when it came out at the cinema, and it is the only film I have ever seen where an audience actually clapped its hands in applause- that was at the scene where the defence computer crashes and Bill Gates was brought before the general, who promptly blows Gates's head off :eek:

radger

Veteran
herro hans brix

I really liked it - I think it's my inner 14-year-old boy (he chooses most of my clothes as well)

Intelligenthamster said:
I saw the South Park movie (same directors) when it came out at the cinema, and it is the only film I have ever seen where an audience actually clapped its hands in applause- that was at the scene where the defence computer crashes and Bill Gates was brought before the general, who promptly blows Gates's head off :biggrin:
I actually thought I was going to injure myself when I saw South Park at the cinema. :biggrin:

Top Bottom