Ten pin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dav1d

Not been for ages, but if I aim at the pins, most of the time, I tend to not hit them, wheras if I do a throw where the ball can't possibly hit them, it does! ;)

Headgardener

Armchair Cyclist
Make sure you get a ball that you fingers fit into comfortably and isn't to heavy. Nowt like getting yer fingers stuck to make you look silly:biggrin:.

Will1985

Über Member
I find that the key is to keep your arm straight...can't spin the ball, so I tend to go for power at a slight offset to the front pin.

If you're talking about WiiBowling, it's all in the wrist :rolleyes:.

You also need to put on about ten stone and consume you weight in chips and beer while you are there (but go away thinking you have had your exercise for the week).

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My best game of ten-pin was in Russia, when I'd got rather pissed on too much vodka. So that's my advice. :blush:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
3-IN-One said:
Does anybody ten pin bowl?

As i could do with some advice.:blush:

Jist wang it down the middle, hard as you can. Your bound to get a strike like this.
If all else fails cheat.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
longers said:
Would 10 pin with bikes work using oversized pins sticks? Maybe use wheely bins?

That has given me a good idea.
What we need are people on bikes and some big tubes or something. Then, you power down the lane, and hit as many as you can, by either skidding and pushing the back wheel out or riding up to them no handed and putting both arms out.
Could be some great fun, make the floor really slippy aswell so if you get it wrong you can just slide along and still hit pins.
Whos up for this? We just need an old road, sometime to use as pins, water, diesel(to make the road slippy) and some old bikes. Oh, and some people to play.

bonj2

the technique of ten pin bowling is, assuming you bowl with your right hand, to tuck your right foot behind your left ankle at the moment of releasing the ball at the bottom of the swing. Obviously therefore you need to get your steps in synch with your swing.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
3-IN-One said:
Does anybody ten pin bowl?

As i could do with some advice.:angry:

if you are playing against kids, dont put the gutter barriers up, or they'll whoop your ass. My nephews did anyway :sad:

Top Bottom