Thanks Bonj

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dave5N said:
Yes Joe.

You're young. You'll learn.

Or not.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Joe24 said:
Then why the hell are you posting? Whats the point of this post? You have come on to complain about Bonjs idea of not needing mudguards. But you say your not complaining. It makes no sence! Less sence then what i make!

SENSE. With an S

Please god, learn to spell at least this one word! We'll move on to apostrophes next.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
User3143 said:
Why didn't you put a wheel on your commute bike? You can ride when there water on the road and not get wet but you have to be good on a bike and not like some rook that has their seat six inches to low that you see on the road nowadays.

That would make too much sence though.

Gary D

Joe24 said:
Then why the hell are you posting? Whats the point of this post? You have come on to complain about Bonjs idea of not needing mudguards. But you say your not complaining. It makes no sence! Less sence then what i make!

I think it's called "Bonj Baiting" :becool: :ohmy: :sad:

One of Mr Paul's favourite pastimes it seems :biggrin: :smile:

Gary.

Gary D said:
I think it's called "Bonj Baiting" :thumbsdown: ;) ;)

One of Mr Paul's favourite pastimes it seems :ohmy: :ohmy:

Gary.

The funniest thing about this is that Bonj managed to convince MrP to get a wet bum by riding without mudguards.

Such is the awesome power of the internet :becool: ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Gary D said:
I think it's called "Bonj Baiting" :thumbsdown: ;) ;)

One of Mr Paul's favourite pastimes it seems :becool: :ohmy:

Gary.

© alecstilleyedye, circa 2007 on c+ ;)

thomas

the tank engine
I took my front mud guard off...well technically I turned too sharply, nearly came off onto a parked car as I hadn't uncleeted and then my big foot pushed the front mud guard off (I was leaving the work car park at the time)...but I decided to leave it off as my foot was always hit it when turning in traffic and things.

Still got a back one which works nicely though..

Top Bottom