The Apprentice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
lorrainetighe_large01.jpg

prev13.jpg

the prosecution rests…

Danny

Legendary Member
Mr Pig said:
Chill out dude, it's not real, it's just TV :0) And darned funny TV it is too...
It's just a laugh. Like Britain's Got Talent for people who think they're above Britain's Got Talent.
Part of the fun is hating some of the contestants - like Ben and Phillip ;)

Maz

Guru
alecstilleyedye said:
not at all nasty, he's a bloke i admire (not gay or owt). i'd expect her to be a witty companion if i met her, and i'd probably be disappointed…
No, I meant it was nasty to compare Lorraine's looks to Arthur Smith (with lipstick?);). Smith's a top bloke and very funny.

Mr Pig

alecstilleyedye said:
the prosecution rests…

Ha ha ha ha, separated at birth right enough :0)

Usually these programs get stale but this one just gets funnier. I don't care who wins, I don't particularly like any of them, but it's good TV.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
It's true this series it's become a farcical parody of it's self, In previous series I actualy cared who won, but am now watching it purely for the laughs.

It amazes me how they get the same people to come back every year just in a different skin!! How do they do that.

Some brilliant editing on the board room scene last night, Lorraine's face when she realised they where sticking up for her and James's reaction to being brought back in where just great.!;)

Mr Pig

Have to hand it to him, Sugar is very good at not loosing it. I'd have been yelling the head off someone long ago.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Potato-head's face when Sralan made that comment about a village somewhere missing its idiot was the moment of the series!

Top Bottom