The CC Calendar (Birthdays)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wish Mickle is away for a week So Im home alone:sad:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Birthdays can be a curse or a blessing Spandex.
There's always next year, and the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that, and repeat until incredibly old, wise and wrinkly!:blush:

Tetedelacourse

Presents can be a curse too. I know a man who received a black pudding for Christmas from a loved one. Whilst the pud wasn't viewed as a curse, it wasn't in line with his expectations.

Any chance you can get out on your bike big man?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I'm still a bit gutted after not getting the present I expected/was promised this year.
The most galling thing was that I could have just bought it off ebay months before but now it's no longer available.;)

I kinda resigned myself to 'quiet birthdays' after I hit 30 to avoid disappointment.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Just before my 50th :biggrin: birthday last October, I went to see my mother. She apologised for not getting me a card or a present. (I wasn't that bothered about the present) and said she would take me out for lunch. However, when it came to paying the bill, she had not got her purse with her. ;)

She then went on to ask me what I thought she should give my sister-in-law for Christmas. :smile:

Top Bottom