The Christmas present thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We’ll come on what cycling related presents did you get.
I got this with certificate of authenticity from my son and daughter-in-law , signed by wiggins and cav
CE599744-100C-4913-96B3-D193FF58323B.jpeg

johnnyb47

Guru
My Gran passed away earlier this year.After the funeral ,life got back to normal and I just carried on with day to day life.. Yesterday I had an unexpected envelope from my dad.
Inside was a card with £500 in it.Apparently she left it in her Will for me.
I was not expecting that, to which I suppose you could call it a bittersweet Christmas present (God bless her).I didn't really know how to react to it to be honest.I nice suprise but also a sad one too.

postman

Legendary Member
I will be able to watch the TdF this year and watch my dvds on our new 43" television .Bought by our two children.The little monkeys.Me and Mrs P were in tears.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Most of my stuff was either cycling related or cycling food (chocolate). Couple of t-shirts, an Odyssey Activewear MTB jersey, an Endura all-in-one rain suit, a base layer, rain gloves, helmet light. A good haul all in all.

I got 5 jerseys for a grand total of £10. £2.50 in wiggle clearance, a torque wrench for £22.99 and then the usuals like clothing, whiskey (famous grouse) and biscuits.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I got 5 jerseys for a grand total of £10. £2.50 in wiggle clearance, a torque wrench for £22.99 and then the usuals like clothing, whiskey (famous grouse) and biscuits.

mrs ck bought me glen moray speyside single malt, my favourite is glenmorangie but this stuff is nice , grouse is ok with a mixer for me but i wouldnt drink it on ice

Alex321

Veteran
Two new long sleeve jerseys - one is really a rain jacket, but will be worn by itself in weather like today.

And a pair of supposedly winter cycling gloves, but more early autumn/late spring. They will get a fair amount of wear though. Again perfect for today's weather.

Otherwise, the usual chocolates & books.

Top Bottom