The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ian what are you doing?:cycle:

AG to go Aston Villa

Oh alright then. How about Harry wonkyface Redknapp?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Liverspuds...
Avram Grant is available is he not?
I thought it was Chelsea that took the Liverpool rejects not the other way around....

As for Dalglish, it's a shame. He is and always will be a legend at Anfield but he just wasn't producing the goods. There was a limited number of people that could be sacked before he was asked to account.

I just hope we take our time. We don't want another Hodgson, much as I think he's a good manager he was just wrong for Liverpool. I think it would be the same with Paul Lambert who is highly rated for obvious reasons. Not sure about Martinez, wouldn't mind O'Neill if they could prise him away from Sunderland (unlikely). Other than that we should just wait and see who is around.

Edit: and for god's sake let's forget any idea of having a "Director of Football"

PaulB

Legendary Member
Harry won't leave esp not for Liverpool nowt there for him

Most idiotic post of the day, nay, week. Like there's the remotest possibility we'd have that swindling criminal clunge-faced reptile associated with our club in any way shape or form. He's a dog of a pretend man, he is. The biggest con merchant in football that bile-inducing wreck.

musa

Über Member
Most idiotic post of the day, nay, week. Like there's the remotest possibility we'd have that swindling criminal clunge-faced reptile associated with our club in any way shape or form. He's a dog of a pretend man, he is. The biggest con merchant in football that bile-inducing wreck.

hmm I'd take that you agree with me :boxing:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Liverpool need a manager who can turn a sow's ear in to something approaching a silk purse. And a disciplinarian - what Gerrard was doing in that night club (let alone using his fists) heaven alone knows. My man for all seasons and all clubs...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Héctor_Cúper
or, perhaps Suarez would prefer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Aragonés
Well really, we need people who clearly think they know about football but in reality know Scottish Football Association about it to stop showing their one-eyed Picasso-style deadleg-edness in their pathetic attempt at point-scoring (in which you fail catastrophically) and stick to stuff they have an inkling about. Maybe cycling is your strong point? Football is demonstrably not.

RedRider

Pulling through
Kenny took the job and pulled the club together when everything was tits up. Would've loved to see what he'd have done with another season but in a way it's a relief to see him out the firing line. Rafa probably the best choice of the likely available candidates to get us challenging for a top four spot in the next couple of seasons but will the owners risk the bolshy choice??

PaulB

Legendary Member
Come now Paul, say what you really mean. Don't hold back.
What I really mean is that it is a colossal mistake to assume Harry Rat Face Redknapp has ever done enough or won enough to be remotely associated with a job several grades above anything he will ever dream of hoping to apply for. There's more chance of Steve Kean getting that particular job.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Kenny took the job and pulled the club together when everything was tits up. Would've loved to see what he'd have done with another season but in a way it's a relief to see him out the firing line. Rafa probably the best choice of the likely available candidates to get us challenging for a top four spot in the next couple of seasons but will the owners risk the bolshy choice??
I agree with the first bit and I'm a bit sad to see him go but it's time. I think Rafa would be a mistake though. His time had come too and he just wasn't producing the goods anymore admittedly under different owners but....

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Well really, we need people who clearly think they know about football but in reality know Scottish Football Association about it to stop showing their one-eyed Picasso-style deadleg-edness in their pathetic attempt at point-scoring (in which you fail catastrophically) and stick to stuff they have an inkling about. Maybe cycling is your strong point? Football is demonstrably not.
ooohhhh!!!!!! still smarting.........
leaguetable.png

Top Bottom