The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well fu*k my old boots!

potsy

Rambler
I would start with the team that finished v Slovakia.

Need to show our attacking intentions, not 'play it safe' like we usually do, take the game to the opposition.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Sturridge did very well there. Vardy a bit fortunate but on the other hand a Striker's DNA includes being in the right place at the right time.

Several players were off form today: Alli, Kane (but he didn't get much service), Sterling, Smalling.

I reckon that Rose and Walker were the players who had the most ball possession in the entire match.

As long as England improve that's all that's needed. But it's a BIG ask, although Slovakia should be a formality. :whistle:

gavgav

Guru
The proverbial game of 2 halves. Garbage 1st half, too slow in possession and Sterling was playing for the opposition as normal! Much needed changes by Hodgson at half time and a better second half. Kane and Ali look knackered to me. Kyle Walker and Rooney best players again.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Glad we won, but why did Sterling get picked for the game and Kane? Kane looks cream crackered and Sterling just looks crapola I keep wondering what magical dust Citeh sprinkle on English talent. He was pretty good at Liverpool or was it all hype? Think Vardy should take note and stay at Leicester

Vardy and either Rashford or Sicknote in the middle.

Top Bottom