The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Gutted for them even as a Leicester fan who been on the wrong side of a Wycombe gaint killing
I was following it on bet365 live updates and it looked a thriller.

However, I really wish my self-imposed gambling ban did not exist as the odds for a Spurs and Forfar double at HT would have resulted in considerable earnings...

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
From the sublime to the ridiculous for Southampton in 3 days. After an easy ride against Liverpool in the League Cup semi, they are 3-0 down to Arsenal in the FA Cup today. Danny Welbeck on the scoresheet twice and made the other. Surprised Utd let him go really.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
From the sublime to the ridiculous for Southampton in 3 days. After an easy ride against Liverpool in the League Cup semi, they are 3-0 down to Arsenal in the FA Cup today. Danny Welbeck on the scoresheet twice and made the other. Surprised Utd let him go really.
Only 5-0 down now. Some good news for supporters of the top club in Hampshire after the loss to Exeter today...

0b333aff47c7b178613256a12f9fe2ea.jpg

Posted humourously

Apparantly not accepted as such, I get enough 'stick' at work for running '365'
Let alone that a lot of them don't understand why I leave a perfectly good car in the garage, & bike in

postman

Legendary Member
Liverpool lost because of one reason.And it runs right through British football especially in the Prem League and today it was brought in to the FA Cup.Too many graphs and charts players are over coached.This ob sesh eon of poe sess eon,is killing the game.At one point Liverpool had over 500 passes to Wolves 90.But WOLVES had scored goals.Rip the sodding charts up.And dump the Coaches back to their native countries.Bring back British coaches and teams with E-S-W-NI AND EIRE connections.Too many overpaid under achieving visitors.Stopping home grown talent.It won't be too long now till i pack in watching football.It's on the slide.

Top Bottom