FNRttC The Fridays tour 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wanda2010

Guru
Slacker
20140622_075054_zpsn1gwdxrm.jpg

I don't recall any of the Ibis' or Campanile's having that background. Unfortunately my hallway and bathroom cannot compete.

Attachments

• 20140622_075054_zpsn1gwdxrm.jpg
    20140622_075054_zpsn1gwdxrm.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 36

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Congratulations Martin, you made it all work and in some style. I hope that I speak for all of us when I say thank you, well done.

You've certainly spoken (very eloquently if I may say so) for Helen and I Adrian.
It was a marvellous effort and it resulted in a fantastic holiday.
Many, many thanks Martin.

We got home a little while ago after a very relaxed trip.
A bottle of H. Blin, a souvenir of our 1st week away, is crash cooling in the freezer and we'll be having pizza for dinner.

We're missing you all :hugs:.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
We're missing you all :hugs:.
just bought my train tickets for the Mancunian Night ride (which, unlike the first Southwold ride a week later, has not yet been advertised on CC)

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
A special thank you to @Andrew Br from me, for spotting that I was struggling a bit and coming back to give me a wheel to follow, not once but three times. Much appreciated.

That brought a (small) lump to my throat TMN.
Thanks for the kind words.

The team-work aspect is one thing I miss about football.
Some of my best cycling memories are where a group has got together and worked to help out the slower riders.
I've helped out and I've been helped; I've enjoyed both ends of it.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Remember this post?
the memory of the love and support I got from a little special TMN peloton that surrounded me and towed me along giving me food and encouragement will stay with me for ever
As Wiggo says, cycling is about teamwork. And when I spoke about everyone in The Fridays being different, I wasn't referring only to our favourite German Jewish American Gay Woman.

Top Bottom