The Green Wheelie Bin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Instead of consigning threads to the Green Wheelie Bin, could we not just re-direct any guilty posts here? It would cut out the middle man, and spread the humour to a wider audience.

LLB

Landslide said:
Instead of consigning threads to the Green Wheelie Bin, could we not just re-direct any guilty posts here? It would cut out the middle man, and spread the humour to a wider audience.

Have you seen some of the threads :biggrin:

Fathers, & males in general, are IMO more likely to crack under the pressure and/or more likely abuse babies & children left in their care in one way or another…and that includes verbal abuse & also sex abuse.

Generally speaking, nowadays I wouldn’t trust men to discipline small young child unchecked, while considering that many men are now on or dealing in drugs.

http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/category/curtain-twitchers/

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Wheelie Bin joke:

A dustman is going along a street picking up the wheelie bins and emptying them into his dustcart lorry. He gets to one house where the bin hasn't been left out so he has a quick look for it, goes round the back but still can't see it so he knocks on the door. There's no answer so he knocks again.

Eventually a Chinese bloke answers..."Harro", says the chappy.
"Alright mate, where's ya bin?" asks the dustman.

"I bin on toilet" replies the Chinese bloke, looking perplexed.

Realising the Chinese fellow has misunderstood, the binman smiles and says "No mate, where's ya dust bin?"

"I dust bin on toilet I told you" says the Chinese man.

"Mate" says the dustman... "you're misunderstanding me....Where's your wheelie bin?"

"OK, OK", says the Chinese bloke, "I wheelie bin having a fiddle!"

:biggrin:
(apologies to Chinese people everywhere who haven''t put their bins out; my aunty is Chinese so no racism accusations prithee)

Top Bottom