The Happy Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Just finished this book and utterly loved it! Have also just discovered it’s a movie so that’s one evening this week sorted! If you like mountains, this is your book!

Slightly unfortunate placement of the left hand there there
I had a drive of this totally unique car.

View attachment 706912

*Totally* unique?

Something is either Unique or it is not, here is no middle ground, but too many idiots misuse the word these days.

Unique - Only one in existence in the world.

Uni - Universal... One.

So, why is it a complete one - off?

Last edited:

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Slightly unfortunate placement of the left hand there there

*Totally* unique?

Something is either Unique or it is not, here is no middle ground, but too many idiots misuse the word these days.

Unique - Only one in existence in the world.

Uni - Universal... One.

So, why is it a complete one - off?

Yes. Built as a prototype by the Rootes Group and used for a while by Lord Rootes on his estate. No others ever produced.

It was restored by my friend a few years ago. It's based on a Hillman Imp.

D

Deleted member 1258

18 month old grandson exploring our washing machine, no he didn't climb in, he likes to explore our kitchen when he visits, I seal off most of the cupboards when he's here, just leave the one with the pots and pans in for him to explore, I usually spend half an hour picking stuff up after he's gone, pots and pans plus spuds, he usually empties the veg rack before he goes.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

IMG_20230917_115853_HDR.jpg

Tenkaykev

Guru
18 month old grandson exploring our washing machine, no he didn't climb in, he likes to explore our kitchen when he visits, I seal off most of the cupboards when he's here, just leave the one with the pots and pans in for him to explore, I usually spend half an hour picking stuff up after he's gone, pots and pans plus spuds, he usually empties the veg rack before he goes.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

View attachment 706950

Our granddaughter had the same fascination with the washing machine. We learned to always check for random objects before loading it with washing 😁

Top Bottom