The Inbetweeners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

I watched an episode of this last week by accident and thought it was genius.

I happened to be flicking through the Virgin on demand and came across the full first series.

Over the weekend I watched the first series and I have to say it is one of the funniest programmes I've seen in years. I know it's aimed at people a lot younger than my 36 years but I though the 4 main guys are hilarious. The slagging they give each other is spot on for guys that age.

Especially when they keep on at the guy whose Dad they make out is gay.

If you've not seen it then you need to, if you have Virgin. The 2nd series is on E4 or channel 4 right now

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
My missus enjoyed it-something about dead-hand self-gratifying or somesuch. I haven't had chance to catch it yet though.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

That bit was class. You'll piss yourself laughing at it. Especially when he's trying to close the laptop :evil:

dan_bo said:
My missus enjoyed it-something about dead-hand self-gratifying or somesuch. I haven't had chance to catch it yet though.

Radius

SHREDDER
Started with the new series. Very amusing, bit like Skins was, but more funny and less way-over-the-top-unrealistic to people of our age...

Kovu

Über Member
Disagree with you there Radius. I think Inbetweeners is quite realistic, I mean I know people like that! Skins is a bit over the top really.

Radius

SHREDDER
Kovu said:
Sorry Radius ... Kovu is not with it at the moment. :smile::blush:

;) S'alright :blush:

When it first came out it was on after Skins which was bad scheduling as it looked a bit pale after the excess of skins.

On its own it is a cracking good comedy with really clever characters and story.

I am 48 so well out of the intended demographic but really enjoy it.

Top Bottom