The Laughing Cow Ad - Guerilla Marketing Inside Out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
PNP or NPN?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I agree, you just need something subtle to replace it....
new-jpg.78317.jpg

@rich p doesn't do subtle.

This is more to his taste.

shark.png

TVC

@rich p doesn't do subtle.

This is more to his taste.

View attachment 78355
Now I'd watch wendyball if it was like that.

TVC

I've figured it out. Arrowroot works for laughing cow and is being paid for every mug he gets to watch the advert. He's earned three cheese triangles and one dipper since this started.
What about the dogs in the loo roll ads, gay or straight?!
You may be right, although after this I can guarantee I will never buy any of their plastic cheese, and will always associate Laughing Cow with nobbers.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Always wanted to build something using hearing aid valves. Didn't they work down to 9v?

Well, young person, back in the day we didn't have these new-fangled modern "volts". Power back then were were generated by rats running on wheels attached to a dynamo. It would take several rodents to power a valve, and they would be on shiftwork as it were tough going. Im not sure of the rat to voltage conversion factor to provision you with an accurate answer. What I am sure of is that a volt will never jump free of its wheel and run up your trouser leg. Eeee, that would make your valves flicker.

When I were a lad there were no words on this forum, just trees and fields as far as the eye could see.

TVC

I bet on Facebook you used to have to scribble your message on paper then put it in the post, then wait a week for it to be printed up on a big sheet of paper and got pinned up on the parish noticeboard.

Last edited:

subaqua

What’s the point
Well, young person, back in the day we didn't have these new-fangled modern "volts". Power back then were were generated by rats running on wheels attached to a dynamo. It would take several rodents to power a valve, and they would be on shiftwork as it were tough going. Im not sure of the rat to voltage conversion factor to provision you with an accurate answer. What I am sure of is that a volt will never jump free of its wheel and run up your trouser leg. Eeee, that would make your valves flicker.

When I were a lad there were no words on this forum, just trees and fields as far as the eye could see.
Feck me you must be the oldest person on the planet if you didn't have Volts back then !

Top Bottom