The Metric Century (100KM) A Month Challenge ChatZone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The weather looks terrible tommorow, and Monday Tuesday and Thursday I have a full schedule. I could potentially finish at 11.40 on Wednesday afternoon if I skipped Chemistry, but I probably shouldn't.

Where are you based.
Just seen the weather report and looks like rain for a lot of the country unfortunately.
Fortunately for those of us in the south east, it clears by about 8am.

r80

Where are you based.
Just seen the weather report and looks like rain for a lot of the country unfortunately.
Fortunately for those of us in the south east, it clears by about 8am.
Hampshire, metoffice is giving a clearer day than it was earlier, so I might see how my legs feel tommorow morning.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Boom!

Completed my first ever Audax event today... Was a 100km permanent event.

Haven't done distance like this since 2011 so pretty happy. Had only done about 25 miles in total on the bike before today, it's all dirty and broken in now lol.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Boom!

Completed my first ever Audax event today... Was a 100km permanent event.

Haven't done distance like this since 2011 so pretty happy. Had only done about 25 miles in total on the bike before today, it's all dirty and broken in now lol.

Nice one. :bravo:
More long mileage to come then I guess. :thumbsup:

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Another 100KM booked in for this Saturday... this time with clipless pedals, a new 11-28 (from 11-25) rear cassette and half a clue how to use the Garmin ! I'll up the ante to 200KM next month if all goes well.

U

User482

Nasty virus ruined last weekend's plan for a century and I am looking after my daughter this weekend. Better shape up next Sunday!

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Well I did it, 111km Denmead - Whitchurch Permanent..... Started slow, good mid section and tough finish. Seems to be a pattern with me, I think I leave it too long before I stop and eat.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Just getting myself booked up for my next 100km.... doing the Denmead - Stockbridge 100km permanent Audax event.

I've also booked onto my first Audax Calendar event, the Denmead SR series 200km next month. Only slightly scared!

Top Bottom