the opportunity of a lifetime...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sooo, my other half is working at the olympics, and without giving too much away - ha ha - he'll be working with none other than George Bush senior who is doing a speech at the venue where he is. So what would you do? Wee in his shoes? Whoopee cushion? Fart machine? Itching powder? Trip wire? Finger trap? The opportunities are endless...!

On a more exciting note the guy he's working for has a son who is a top amateur road racer - junior team GB standard. He has arranged to go for drinks with the UK track team after the track events! I'm hoping the other half can tag along and squeeze Cav's bum for me - he managed to grope Chris Hoy at my behest a couple of years ago and also get his autograph for me :wacko:

Tell him to get some free samples kirstie - track bikes, producers samples etc etc..energy drinks :?: team clothing (all teams - not just uk...amazing what a compliment can do).
Stuff to auction on eBay - a genuine, beaten once Chinese protester perhaps, some Mao books, George Bush seniors autograph - on the back of a T-Shirt saying " US out of Iraq" - or something like... every day will bring something new!:sad:
PS autographs are rubbish unless it's at the bottom of a cheque ;)

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Kirstie said:
...George Bush senior... Wee in his shoes? Whoopee cushion? Fart machine? Itching powder? Trip wire? Finger trap?

Shoot him in the face. Do that routine from Roald Dahl's "The Twits" where every day you add a millimetre to the soles of his shoes.;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
luckily the guantanamo orange will coordinate with my club's kit

yenrod

Kirstie said:
Sooo, my other half is working at the olympics, and without giving too much away - ha ha - he'll be working with none other than George Bush senior who is doing a speech at the venue where he is. So what would you do? Wee in his shoes? Whoopee cushion? Fart machine? Itching powder? Trip wire? Finger trap? The opportunities are endless...!

On a more exciting note the guy he's working for has a son who is a top amateur road racer - junior team GB standard. He has arranged to go for drinks with the UK track team after the track events! I'm hoping the other half can tag along and squeeze Cav's bum for me - he managed to grope Chris Hoy at my behest a couple of years ago and also get his autograph for me :angry:

Ive wondered about this Kist re- myself prior to you posting this (as im sad in that respects :biggrin:) - and i reckon your partner will be soo floored/amazed by him and his entourage that perplection may be the order of the day !

buddha

Veteran
Kirstie said:
Not at all! Just miles and miles of electrical cable.

Whilst seated, ask him to kindly hold an (exposed) cable for for a moment. While Mr Kirst slips 'round the back and turns on the power.
As an incompetent incontinent geriatric, Mr Bush Snr. will have already soiled himself. So there will be no need to add water/fluids to conduct a sufficient currentxx(

Top Bottom