The Photography Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone for cake,

cake1.jpg

cake3.jpg

cake2.jpg
Top one please,, in the dairy free option :biggrin:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
We're recreating dinosaur landscapes for homework.

DSCF7450.JPG

Here's a question for you flickr users.

What's the etiquette? I follow people I sorta know, like people on here. I follow a few local photographers and then I follow people who inspire me and whose stuff is something I can't do but would like to. If I fave something I leave a comment, if someone follows me, I checkout their stream and fave or comment and follow if it hits the follow criteria mentioned. Same if someone faves one of mine, I at least comment on a photograph or two. What do you do with the ones who are plainly garnering faves by faving and following everyone. Personally i ignore them and if they've faved something of mine I might temporarily block them to remove it. What do others do?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Here's a question for you flickr users.

What's the etiquette? I follow people I sorta know, like people on here. I follow a few local photographers and then I follow people who inspire me and whose stuff is something I can't do but would like to. If I fave something I leave a comment, if someone follows me, I checkout their stream and fave or comment and follow if it hits the follow criteria mentioned. Same if someone faves one of mine, I at least comment on a photograph or two. What do you do with the ones who are plainly garnering faves by faving and following everyone. Personally i ignore them and if they've faved something of mine I might temporarily block them to remove it. What do others do?
If I like their photos, I follow them. Otherwise take no action. Not that I've visited the site for ages.

If I like their photos, I follow them. Otherwise take no action. Not that I've visited the site for ages.
I'm probably over thinking it. It just seems meaningless to randomly fave stuff but ultimately I guess it's a social network based on photography.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Not to mention this afternoon...
sky.jpg

(Blame the phone-cam and my cold hands for the dodgy quality - in real life the colours were stunning.)

Top Bottom