The Quick or the dead- Manchester Velodrome sun 31st Jan 1-3PM.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisc

Guru
trio25 said:
Good pics Fossy, can I steal one for my blog?

I wasn't chatty either crimmey, what were you wearing? I hadn't realised you were there! I was the shortest female in the fat cyclist kit.

I wanted a club fatty shirt! Where did you get those? I was the ninja in all black borrowed kit...

Chrisc

Guru
fossyant said:

Hurray! I'm on the last one!
Fossy, were you the guy with the helmet cam then? It was all a bit full on to get time to meet everyone. Shoulda gone to the pub after!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Chrisc said:
Fossy, were you the guy with the helmet cam then? It was all a bit full on to get time to meet everyone. Shoulda gone to the pub after!

No, that was Sharky...it wasn't plugged in though. I was in a red top and longs rather than shorts.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Chrisc said:
That was me... and I almost got away with recording the event but got collared by the coach when he realised that the camera wasn't an all-in-one recording unit, so had to use a standard vid recorder which was placed next to the track and a bit was done handheld etc. No idea what was captured though, haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Another great session, cheers to Dan for organising it... please don't do it again on a City Home Game day though in future... fr*gging nightmare getting home!! :biggrin:;)

Chrisc

Guru
fossyant said:
I made a sharp exit to avoid the traffic.....

Me too although I did end up in Asda's car park somehow...

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Cracking day and nice to meet you all again :laugh::biggrin::biggrin:.

Got home about 30 mins ago with the speedo showing a round trip of 456 miles :biggrin:. Got held up in the footy traffic and a poxy diversion due to part of the A14 being closed ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
4F said:
Cracking day and nice to meet you all again :laugh::biggrin::biggrin:.

Got home about 30 mins ago with the speedo showing a round trip of 456 miles :biggrin:. Got held up in the footy traffic and a poxy diversion due to part of the A14 being closed ;)

There is a good pic of you 4F on the first page of my photobucket......

Top Bottom