The Sims 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
Anyone else sad like me? I love this game and can lose hours of my life playing it. I would never dream of making a sim of my boss though and drowning her in the swimming pool by removing the ladder so she couldn't get back out :ohmy:.

Alun

Guru
You've lost me I'm afraid !

Imagine a Sims module with all of us programmed in. You could spend hours offing your least favourite people. The fun I could have drowning right-wing thunderf*cks in a bukkit....:thumbsup:

Hang on, maybe that's exactly what Admin has done.....;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
My kids do... and yes they have done some horrible things to their Sims especially those with names of people at school that they don't like!!! (Like putting them in a building with no doors and then cooking, and the resultant fire, fire brigade can't get in as there are no doors:biggrin:)

I played on it for about half an hour with the kids and made a person - then I said "OK shall we start the game now"- but apparently that was the game. It seemed like endlessly setting up a game of Monopoly but not really doing anything.

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
Oooh, I forgot about Electric Cafe!

Tonight I think I might start my own veg garden. The kids are still babies so I don't have to worry about their school work and social services just yet :laugh:

I played it for about 5 minutes when my daughter got it. She loves it, but half the time I think she plays it just for something to do!

Agree with OTH - I got bored!

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
beanzontoast said:
I played it for about 5 minutes when my daughter got it. She loves it, but half the time I think she plays it just for something to do!

Agree with OTH - I got bored!

I think it must be more popular with the girls. I really can't imagine Mr Plax looking at it for more than 10 seconds. He does enquire after the family sometimes but I think that's more out of amusement than anything else :?:.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I've played it loads in the past. People have certainly gone off it a bit with the endless expansion packs and 3 coming out soon ;). The Pets are probably the coolest add on I would say. Wouldn't say it's a girls game, just less male orientated than some other titles.

Bman

Guru
I used to enjoy designing and building houses in Sims1.
Actually playing the game was a bit boring for me though. Back in the day, my mate used to invent all kinds of ways to kill sims. Didnt matter what name they had! :ohmy:

Sims2 did concentrate far too much on character creation. I never bothered with it and just skipped to building houses. I still get frustrated when building the basements though :sad::biggrin:

I get hooked for about a month each year

my fiancee can't see the attraction of it. I quite enjoy building buildings, possibly more than the rest of the game - never got basements to work so most of my houses have a hall and go straight upstairs, penthouse style :biggrin:

Top Bottom