The Telegraph treats its readers to a cycling manifesto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Some pretty reasonable policies here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/acti...elegraph-Mens-10-point-cycling-manifesto.html

But for some reason it went down like a lead balloon in the comments section!

Where can I buy scimitars to fit to my car wheels similar to those fitted to chariots? Something that sticks out about half a metre on each side and capable of turning a cyclist into paté.

I can't decide if The Telegraph genuinely wants to be a more cycling friendly newspaper, or if this article is just a bit of above-the-line trolling to give a few Telegraph Petrol-Heads something to rant about.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I can't decide if The Telegraph genuinely wants to be a more cycling friendly newspaper, or if this article is just a bit of above-the-line trolling to give a few Telegraph Petrol-Heads something to rant about.
Really though? I'd made up my mind it was the latter about 3 seconds after clicking on the link.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
The Telegraph, just as with The Mail, has a history of baiting cyclists and trying to establish untruths. The guy who writes the Men's column has at least gone against the grain and written a couple of bits from the other side of the fence. The readers are notoriously against cycling, as I found out when a letter of mine got published a few years ago and a small backlash it generated.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Why do the Telegraph think cycling belongs in the Men > Active section?

Top Bottom