This insults cyclists and the Scots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Two for the price of one.

<reads>
Is that it? Blimey Patrick, you must be the sort who writes to his local paper if the neighbours cut their grass half a mil shorter than you like...

wafflycat

What I like about The Daily Mash is that it is so close to the bone in the way that good satire should be..

Take our Olympic Cycling success and the current state of the economy for instance..
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/britain-shoot-again-200808191183/

;):biggrin::evil::biggrin::evil::biggrin:

Probably not work safe..

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I love the one about the Chinese swapping the ugly kid to sing at the Olympics, proving that they don't all look the same

ChrisKH

Guru
"THE temporary euphoria of Britain's Olympic success came to an abrupt halt this morning as millions of commuters remembered what an unmitigated shithole this country really is.

..................As miserable workers crammed themselves into piss-soaked trains amid the unyielding mid-August downpour, the nation's vehicle-based medal haul was dismissed as a fleeting distraction from Britain's descent into bankrupt savagery.

With recession imminent, unemployment rising and public sector strikes looming............................."

The thing is, that all of this is true. And as the Australians say, we're only good at things in which you have to sit down whilst participating.

Losers, the lot of us.;)

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
wafflycat said:
What I like about The Daily Mash is that it is so close to the bone in the way that good satire should be..

Take our Olympic Cycling success and the current state of the economy for instance..
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/britain-shoot-again-200808191183/

:ohmy::tongue::evil::smile::evil::ohmy:

Probably not work safe..

An article the other weekend attributed it's success to the fact that TV output is so heavily self censored that there really is a massive shortage of hard hitting satire.

Top Bottom