Thought for the day (Macabre)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Indeed! :tongue:

And the shudder you feel when 'someone walks over your grave'! ;)

Wolf04

Smokin Joe said:
Every year we mark our birthday as the date passes. But our deathday passes by unbeknown.

Kinda chilling, ain't it?
Sounds like something the One show might come up with, possibly while discussing Thomas Hardy.

wafflycat

Nah, not chilling at all. If there's one thing we can't avoid, it's death. Why worry about the inevitable. Might was well enjoy whatever time you have left, long or short!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Although those we leave behind might choose to remember us, if we've been nice ... my dad died 23 yrs ago, and now (since re-taking up cycling) I mark his death (he was a good man, and is still missed) by taking myself off for 2 days cycling.... (OK, it doesn't have to be 2 days, and it doesn't have to be cycling... I could just take few quiet moments...) but :tongue:

Wolf04

Dayvo said:
Oh, I don't know! Christine Bleakley: shall I knock one out now, or later? ;) :tongue:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Bleakley

I'd suggest later, when she appears on strictly COME dancing..
:-)

Noodley

Smokin Joe said:
Every year we mark our birthday as the date passes. But our deathday passes by unbeknown.

Kinda chilling, ain't it?

Er, I think my death day won't pass me by - I'll notice because I'll be dead. And come back and haunt you lot.

atbman

Veteran
The answer's simple, whenever the media announces that Mozart or someone died 'n' hundred years ago today, sing, "Happy Death Day to You, Happy..."

Top Bottom