Tight Barsteward

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Wonder if all those scrabbling photographers and journos put some money in the cup too before publishing their well paid shïte.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
He can claim it back via expenses so he wont be out of pocket.
He'd need a receipt though and most people begging on the streets don't hand them out.
He couldn't have got further away if he'd tried, do you think that the thought that he was at risk of contamination of some sort. How much does he earn? A fortune a year? Tight get.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Just highlights how inept politicians can be, plus the fact he is more inept than most. It's too late now so I suspect Labour politicians have already resigned themselves to another term in opposition.
It will next be revealed that the woman lives in a million pound home in Fulham.

surfdude

Veteran
she 2p better off so stop moaning . that's more than most people give . if i only had 2p that's all i would have given . if he had more maybe he would have given more . no i am not a fan

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
She looks like an organised "professional"beggar to me. Why beg when there are plenty of benefits to claim or jobs to do for that matter? I wouldn't give her the steam of my cup of tea,however there's a young lad near where i work who's totally down and out. Alcohol and drug abuse have taken its toll he's 20 odd going on 50 odd,but i never see him begging or asking for change,"ciggies" etc! If i buy a pie i buy him one,it's pitiful to see him wandering round town covered in filth and his own vomit,who looks after HIM?

Firestorm

Veteran
Another labour leader who cant do the pr stunts the press expect him to do.
This sort of crap detracts from the politics and is solely devised so that the skim reading "I dont do politics" , majority can form sufficient opinion to regurgitate whatever that particular rag wants.
This country missed out on a fine caring prime minister several years ago because the right wing rags decided they didnt like his coat, now Milliband is not in that league, but Blair and Cameron show what happens if media savvy triumphs over political ability

raleighnut

Legendary Member
A good friend of mine worked as a caretaker at Wesley Hall in Leicester back in the 80s (this is a Church and community centre) and they fed 'down and outs' with porridge, toast and tea in a morning and soup, bread and tea at 10pm. This was not funded externally (the community centre part was and is based in the old Methodist school next door) but was entirely run on donations. During that era there was a noticeable shift away from the older 'Tramp' (Rum Weather, an old Leicester character was a regular) to the glue sniffing/injecting and homeless younger lads who had nothing and they seemed to have increased dramatically since.

Top Bottom