Tit in my kitchen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ah...... squirt the car with the hose.....

How big is squirrel -if nearly full size then the cat has no chance.... but it's good training for the little bugger...... PS....our younger car can climb walls (if she puts her mind to it)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
fossyant said:
Ah...... squirt the car with the hose.....

How big is squirrel -if nearly full size then the cat has no chance.... but it's good training for the little bugger...... PS....our younger car can climb walls (if she puts her mind to it)

I have visions of your younger CAR trying to climb the wall....I think that would well and truely scare away the squirrel.

The squirrel is nearly full size but seems very timid - otherwise why lurk behind the bin only feet away from a human.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Aw... poor little bugger... TBH I hate our cats (or 1 cat) that catches stuff..... She usually brings back field mice......had about 3... one in the garden....I dragged the cat in, mouse OK, one dead one, and....one in the house...perfectly OK.... wondered why the 'other' cat kept staring at the TV unit for a day....... then my son caught it..... off to the field......

We've not had any catches in a few years, then a few days ago, toothless Belle catches a bird..... bugger....... she's our catcher.....she was happy...she's got no teeth........

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mr Summerdays eventually went up a ladder and almost managed to catch it... it wasn't strong enough to climb upto the eaves any more... but it clambered past him down and then run away into the back garden.

I've checked this morning and it isn't back again and also it was much quieter in our loft too... so I think it was the young one that had been running around madly in there and wasn't quite good enough to climb back in.

Here are a couple of photos:

First thing in the morning:
2vjzok3.jpg

Later resting on the light:
2ce6c9l.jpg

Then this morning instead I have a hedgehog hanging around my back door and veg plot!! Do I have all animals welcome herre tattoo'd on my forehead. (I tried giving it some meat... but my 8 year old was trying to feed it some crisps!!!).

Top Bottom