To the flamin' prat in the silver BMW.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
....queuing up in stationary traffic due to traffic control for the TOB. Did it REALLY gain you that much time to block the junction, and would you really have lost that much time letting a bike and child trailer emerge and turn right onto the road?

I approached the junction, signalled a right turn accross the almost stationary traffic (queued up 1/2 a mile or so) when the prat in the BMW saw me trying to get out and ACCELERATED and stopped up the @rse of the car in front blocking the junction.

You absolute fugging jerk.:thumbsup:

ComedyPilot said:

Says it all really.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Ha ha bless the BMW driver! I will be getting rid of mine in a few weeks! Then I can join the ranks of those that are jealous ridicule the t*ssers! :thumbsup:;)

Yes, I'm the driver of a very elderly BMW too (that makes 2 of us) but because I was a cyclist long before that always let cyclists in, and pedestrians and everyone else. I wonder how I ever get to reach a destination - still life's too short eh???

ComedyPilot said:
....queuing up in stationary traffic due to traffic control for the TOB. Did it REALLY gain you that much time to block the junction, and would you really have lost that much time letting a bike and child trailer emerge and turn right onto the road?

I approached the junction, signalled a right turn accross the almost stationary traffic (queued up 1/2 a mile or so) when the prat in the BMW saw me trying to get out and ACCELERATED and stopped up the @rse of the car in front blocking the junction.

You absolute fugging jerk.:biggrin:

Sorry about that.

Did you notice all those cyclists riding in a big group holding up all those cars with writing on them?

Why can't they ride single file and let BMW's and other tax pay........

....cont p94

gavintc

Guru
Yes, a similar event happened to me recently. I could not believe the pettiness if the action. I presumed he would stop and had started to move when he slid forward to block the gap, I just looked at him and shook my head, the car behind let me out.

Top Bottom