Toblerone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

tdr1nka said:
Hadron Collider, how will we recognise 'Dark Matter' if we see any on Wednesday?

1457023056_a2e1502170_m.jpg

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
wafflycat said:

....only 30 feet high and destroying all known dimensions!:biggrin:

TVC

Tell me Hadron, - (can I call you Hadron, Mr Collider seems so formal).

Why, when you come from the Swiss/French border, do you speak with a German accent?

Also, I don't really like Toblerone, have you got any proper chocolate like Dairy Milk? I know this is a bit rude, but given that you're going to kill us all in a couple of days I really don't give a stuff.

OP
OP
THE HADRON COLLIDER

THE HADRON COLLIDER

The Velvet Curtain said:
Tell me Hadron, - (can I call you Hadron, Mr Collider seems so formal).
IF YOU ARE BUYINK ME A DRINK YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTHING YOU LIKE CHEEKY BOY.

Why, when you come from the Swiss/French border, do you speak with a German accent?
I AM A 26 MILE LONG SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT. I AM ZE DOOM OF MANKIND. I CAN SOUND LIKE VOT THE HELL I LIKE. BESIDES, IS MORE KINKY.

Also, I don't really like Toblerone, have you got any proper chocolate like Dairy Milk? I know this is a bit rude, but given that you're going to kill us all in a couple of days I really don't give a stuff.
IF YOU ARE NOT GIVING A STUFF ZEN YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ME. YOU ARE LEADING ME UP ZER GARDENING PATH. I THOUGHT YOU CARED.

TVC

IF YOU ARE BUYINK ME A DRINK YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTHING YOU LIKE CHEEKY BOY.

You're wafflycat, aren't you?

AM A 26 MILE LONG SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT. I AM ZE DOOM OF MANKIND. I CAN SOUND LIKE VOT THE HELL I LIKE. BESIDES, IS MORE KINKY.
No you're Cathryn!

IF YOU ARE NOT GIVING A STUFF ZEN YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ME. YOU ARE LEADING ME UP ZER GARDENING PATH. I THOUGHT YOU CARED.

Bugger you're Joe!!

OP
OP
THE HADRON COLLIDER

THE HADRON COLLIDER

The Velvet Curtain said:
You're wafflycat, aren't you?

No you're Cathryn!

Bugger you're Joe!!
YOU ARE BUGGERING NO-ONE MR CURTAIN. I AM ZER HADRON COLLIDER. BUT SEEING AS VE ARE FRIENDS YOU MAY CALL ME 'LARGE'.

TVC

THE HADRON COLLIDER said:
YOU ARE BUGGERING NO-ONE MR CURTAIN. I AM ZER HADRON COLLIDER. BUT SEEING AS VE ARE FRIENDS YOU MAY CALL ME 'LARGE'.

Sorry to let you down, but I, like most men, am not impressed by a massive ring

Top Bottom