Today I went to Manchester...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Set out in the middle of the mid-day sun (i figured that it'd be better as by the time I got back it'd be cooler which nearly was).

After putting the new wheels on.

72km's - 4hr.30mins...

Anyone else do a ride today in this glorious weather :biggrin:

Went South to Sale once id got to the centre then west to Warrington and back home...

Actually was in Sale and asked some bloke how far was Sale 'this is it :wacko:' ever had that...

Also - everytime i goto Manchester i am well impressed at how friendly and helpfull people are: straight to the point / help - assistance!

When I asked some community wardens the way: the one from SA seemed to think he knew the place better than the local jobby :laugh:

Still, its alright is Manchester but. by god; its 'built up' big time - is there any space left in the place.

longers

Legendary Member
yenrod said:
Actually was in Sale and asked some bloke how far was Sale 'this is it :wacko:' ever had that...

^ I've learnt to have a bloody good look round when I stop to ask for directions as I'm quite often stood right next to where I need to be. Or in the wrong county.

Nice day for it though :biggrin:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

longers said:
^ I've learnt to have a bloody good look round when I stop to ask for directions as I'm quite often stood right next to where I need to be. Or in the wrong county.

Nice day for it though :biggrin:

:laugh: :blush: :ohmy:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Keith Oates said:
What wheels did you get, Yenners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cast your mind back a fair while Keith, then think of:

2553576614_da7f284b00.jpg

Campag. Omega

I got them 'for a song' from a bike shop owner who wanted to get rid of them - a long time back and have always wanted to build them up so in effect knocked 2 birds down with one shot; wheels and going Manchester - another thing for years i've wanted to do but never got round to it!

Top Bottom