today is upgrade day…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
new version of software for this forum, my work mac upgraded to 10.5 (at last), and i've seemingly been upgraded from version 3.8 to version 3.9, with a scheduled upgrade to the bloatware 4.0 in one years' time ;)

Maz

Guru
The "View Public Profile" doesn't work as it should. Anyone else notice this?

Shaun

Founder
Yup, and it'll all be going dark shortly ... I'm just preparing to get stuck back in to it and sort the flippin' thing out!!! :angel:

Shaun

Founder
Back-end database sorted, and templates upgraded to latest versions - however there are still a few things missing / not working and I'll work on those over the coming days.

Cheers,
Shaun :angel:

Shaun

Founder
Not really sure what they're all about - maybe, maybe not - depends on the overhead they create.

I'm still busy sorting out the templates, etc. so I haven't had time to work out what they're for. :angel:

Shaun

Founder
Hmmmm ... not sure how much of that will be staying - need to find out what it all does first.

I'm assuming the Album feature allows people to create their own picture gallery that they can share with other members, although that's a guess - I'll need to look at the new features part of the upgrade scripts.

At least all the database stuff is working now. :smile:

Top Bottom