Tomorrow is a bleak day...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

I presume you have a TV or other entertainment in said room that will eventually fill the emotional hole left by having to put an inanimate object in the garage.

freakhatz

Abitrary said:
I presume you have a TV or other entertainment in said room that will eventually fill the emotional hole left by having to put an inanimate object in the garage.

As an animate object is one that has a mind, I'm pretty sure that a TV and its offerings are far more inanimate than a Bianchi.

jasper

Feeling for you big fella. The missus keeps threatening to throw mine in the shed. Currently resides in the kitchen....near to the radiator to keep it warm...

Niall Estick

It's only a Bianchi. I know times are hard but are thieves that desperate?:smile:

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
....round here (which isnt actually such a bad area) I dont trust anybody...mostly they are are all nobs who look at the bike and go...oh look aint that one a pretty color like....or like the other day when riding past the shop the oik in the bucnh of chavvy berks yels across the street..."ave it!" at my bike...which I take to be oik speak for I want to steal it.

Our entire estate is alarmed up to the local plod who arrive in 5 minutes each time I set off the alarm by mistake...makes me very popular.

imagegen.ashx?vpimageid=117&tstyle=m&tsize=medium&tcolour=Red&tx=0&ty=0&tw=0&tb=True.jpg

http://www.chargrilled.co.uk/t-shirts/default.asp

Top Bottom