Tour De France - notre Equipe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yes, but what is Cathryn doing, I cannot see her name on the list. :laugh::smile:

Noodley

Speicher said:
Yes, but what is Cathryn doing, I cannot see her name on the list. :laugh::smile:

As DS, I would maybe be in a position to help Cathryn secure a place on the team. DS "personal assistant" sound okay? Never mind Abitrary already being "Assistant" I can assure there will be nothing "personal" about his duties.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, I'm honoured. What sort of PR am I supposed to do? I refuse to wear a furry mascot outfit. Unless it's an elephant and I get a load of cake for it...

As spokeshomme for the major sponsors, I have to relate that there is growing concern amongst their management that some of team Cyclechatta & Nottanutha Glasobeer Todrink actually know something about bikes.

The Halfords Board are seriously considering their future after such an unexpected departure from the norm...

...and the rest of us live in hope:smile:

My tongue has got me out of trouble on many occasions, but has found it's way into some tight spots, too! ;):blush::tongue:;)

One thing's for sure...we're gonna lick the opposition.

Col de Nago here we come!;)

(Remember the riders have just completed their first day on the road Speicher...no rubbing them up the wrong way) :tongue:

(The riders I said - not the support staff :thumbsup:)

Noodley

Should Rich P and I have access to a copy of "bonj's book of race tactics"?

Or do we want to win? ;)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Noodley said:
Should Rich P and I have access to a copy of "bonj's book of race tactics"?

Or do we want to win? :thumbsup:

I think I may be making most of the decisions if your spending time with your PA, Noodley.

May I use Cathryn's obvious talents from time to time?

Top Bottom