Tour of Qatar Stage 2 (Spoiler)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
cheers

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Great stuff. Top result. Didn't Cervelo do well.

Bloody hell though, what a tedious race! Thank God for fast forward to the finish!

Noodley

I wonder who'll win King of the Slight Incline, climbing all of 1 metre during the entire race.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Yep, it is one of the world's most boring races, whose existence is entirely down to oil money. The Cervelo Test Team look unexpectedly good, and it is always nice to see Rog win. Watch Cav win the sprints over the next few days though...

girofan

Not as boring as the Vatenfall Classic!!

Classic bore more like. But then it was given that status by the UCI when they were sucking-up to Ullrich and the German fans. ;)

Dave5N

Über Member
Noodley said:
I wonder who'll win King of the Slight Incline, climbing all of 1 metre during the entire race.

yoo're a cynical old scottish old bastard so you are.

yenrod

What a fantastic win by Hammond obviously an effort that wasnt planned to win but a team effort and brillantly he got it - anything to stop the ego of Boonen !

Well done Roger !!!

Skip Madness

While we are lionising Roger Hammond, here are the final five kilometres of the 2007 Gent - Wevelgem, a ride which was probably more spectacular than the stage here in Qatar, despite Hammond actually coming in second.

Gent - Wevelgem 2007

Keith Oates

Janner
A good win for Hammond and a good team showing for Cervelo, the year is beginning to look good already.
I suppose some people took advantage of the snowy weather to watch the race at home on the TV. Every cloud has a silver lining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom