Tour of Qatar Stage 4 (spoiler)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I just thought that having a title for each stage would be less confusing and would also prevent spoiling the results for those who tape the race for later viewing.

Having said that what do people think about Cavendish being able to take todays stage. He seemed to be there or there abouts yesterday but the 'flat' took away his chace to contest the final few metres so let's hope he can do something today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cav has won it. Hard effort by his team having missed the break but a win's a win. Boonen sat up and came in third but whether cos he wanted to keep the yellow only or was beaten, it was hard to say.

having seen the finish again, it looked like Boonen accidentally squeezed Cav and had to give him room and the win but Boonen had been putting in max effort.

Skip Madness

It looked to me that Cavendish was all set to hit the deck half-way through that sprint. Credit to him for not losing his concentration.

mondobongo

Über Member
Thought he was going to clip that kerb and go flying good riding and took what looked like a very docile win after the previous 20kms.

Harmon is going to have his work cut out commentating on this.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I knew Cav would take the first proper sprint - even Boonen knows he can´t take him head-to-head. Cav is becoming a seriously scary sprint animal.

rich p

ridiculous old lush

Top Bottom