Traffic Droid the voyeur

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
If my house was burgled and Dwoid videod it I hope the burglar gets his love lolly out and has a Churchill for the camera. Or "Doing a Perb" a It's latterly known in London cycling circles.

PK99

Legendary Member
There is no 'legal authority' to hand videos to the police... as no 'authority' is needed. The problem with people like Traffic Droid is that they actively seek out confrontation and escalate fairly minor matters in an attempt to satisfy their own petty needs for feeling important. In so doing, they feed the antipathy that many drivers feel towards cyclists.

Traffic Droid like to describe himself as a 'cycling safety campaigner' - he's not. He's a self-aggrandising vigilante twat who clearly has issues. He used to make a complete tit of himself on Critical Mass as well...

OMG.

Pass me the revolver, I agree with every word and sentiment of a User post.^_^

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
There is no 'legal authority' to hand videos to the police... as no 'authority' is needed. The problem with people like Traffic Droid is that they actively seek out confrontation and escalate fairly minor matters in an attempt to satisfy their own petty needs for feeling important. In so doing, they feed the antipathy that many drivers feel towards cyclists.

Traffic Droid like to describe himself as a 'cycling safety campaigner' - he's not. He's a self-aggrandising vigilante twat who clearly has issues. He used to make a complete tit of himself on Critical Mass as well...
Well put....

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
True... probably had a mobile phone mixed in there as well.

Hands free obviously.

Slioch

Guru
I agree that Traficdroid can be a bit of a twat sometimes, but fair do's to the guy for exposing a so called "professional driver" having a bit of a J Arthur whilst out and about on the road, putting other road users at risk.
All he's done is to confirm my generalised view, that all cab drivers are *ankers.

gavintc

Guru

I agree.

Top Bottom