Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru

Adam4868

Guru
The whole transfer who is and who isn't is up in the air at the moment....Van Aerts coach is going with Rogla to Bora.
"Marc was my first and only trainer" - Wout van Aert upset with coach's departure alongside Primoz Roglic to BORA - hansgrohe

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
The whole transfer who is and who isn't is up in the air at the moment....Van Aerts coach is going with Rogla to Bora.
"Marc was my first and only trainer" - Wout van Aert upset with coach's departure alongside Primoz Roglic to BORA - hansgrohe
Is this Van Aert saying "come get me" to BOH? Hansgrohe have previously sponsored cyclocross and BOH already have some deal with Red Bull who sponsored Van Aert personally before Team JV...

Adam4868

Guru
Is this Van Aert saying "come get me" to BOH? Hansgrohe have previously sponsored cyclocross and BOH already have some deal with Red Bull who sponsored Van Aert personally before Team JV...
Only someone as mean as you could think....I hope this Jumbo merger goes t1ts up and the cream of the crop goes elsewhere.🙄

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Only someone as mean as you could think....I hope this Jumbo merger goes t1ts up and the cream of the crop goes elsewhere.🙄

Vingegaard off to Wanty

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Not that I hope it, but don't you think Van Aert might have realised that Team Jumbo-Merger will still have at least two grand tour winners he'll be expected to ride for, looked enviously at van der Poel getting more chances at little old Team Doping For Hair, and decided this merger could let him try the same before 2027?

Cathryn

Legendary Member
If this is true, I think we got played. Someone had an agenda and this brouhaha served it. Really frustrated for the SQ riders and staff who spent this week so incredibly stressed and unhappy.

Top Bottom