Triban 3/Carrera tdf Sub £300 bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

voodoochilli

Hey!

I'm after a cheap but decentish bike for under £300. I live in the middle of nowhere so need it delivered ideally. The Triban 3 would be ideal but they have been out of stock for ages. My nearest branch is Birmingham but that's almost impossible for me to get to for me due to various circumstances. Coventry seems to be the only one in stock in my size (I'm 6ft so I reckon a 57cm) anywhere near me and that is further still and just not an option. The TDF would be ok if I could get the LTD edition as its sub £300 but but at £500 its over budget. I've tried ebay but everything is pickup only and miles away from me.

Anyone selling who doesn't mind the extra 15 minutes hassle of dissembling and putting the bike in a box for an extra 25 quid? Or anyone know of any deals at the mo that would suit me? I'm based in POWYS, Wales.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Radchenister

Veteran
Can you stretch to be a new Triban 5a?

OP
OP
voodoochilli

voodoochilli

are you only looking at modern bikes ?
Just want something light that will fit really, hopefully that's also fairly comfortable. My last road bike was a Raleigh Milk Race, must have been a late 80s model... loved it at the time as a kid, but kind of hoping things have moved on since then.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just want something light that will fit really, hopefully that's also fairly comfortable. My last road bike was a Raleigh Milk Race, must have been a late 80s model... loved it at the time as a kid, but kind of hoping things have moved on since then.

modern it is then

Top Bottom