Urgent: Anyone near Leatherhead ............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Proto

Legendary Member
............ able to do me a favour?

I'm trying to get hold of Kenter Plastic Mouldings, address below, as I need to place an order with them for some parts, using a tool of ours that they hold.

However, failed miserably on the phone this afternoon : "This number cannot take incoming calls". Fax line says the same.

I have a horrible feeling they may have moved, or more likely gone bust. I either need to contact them to place an order, or I need the tool back smartish. Anyone able to ride pat their premisies to see if they are still there, and if not, what is their status/whereabouts?

Ta muchly.

Kenter Plastic Mouldings
Finches Yard
Eastwick Road
Bookham
Leatherhead
Surrey
KT23 4BA

Phone: 01372 456487
Fax: 01372 450475

gary r

Guru
try the number again seems OK now!!!

OP
OP
Proto

Proto

Legendary Member
Just tried again, all I get is "this number does not receive incoming calls"

If you can get them to answer, please ask them to contact me on 01844 201689, urgent, I want to place an order!

I tried and got an invalid number...

Finches Yard, Eastwick Road, Great Bookham, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT23 4BA
work 01372-451250

This is the number of 'Ray Lewis Sportswear' - they might help? (Depends on how big Finches Yard is, of course, but someone might know something)

OP
OP
Proto

Proto

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
I tried and got an invalid number...

Finches Yard, Eastwick Road, Great Bookham, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT23 4BA
work 01372-451250

This is the number of 'Ray Lewis Sportswear' - they might help? (Depends on how big Finches Yard is, of course, but someone might know something)

Excellent Aperitif, thanks, most useful but sadly revealed that Kenter Plastics are no longer trading. Grrrrrr. Managed to get a mobile number for the owner but that is now disconnected too.

I think I've had it. The parts we have been asked to make are for assembly tools for the Jaguar car production line. Not sure what we, or Jaguar are going to do now, as making new tooling is a complete none starter.

Bigtwin

Name & Registered Office:
KENTER PLASTIC MOULDINGS LIMITED
68 CANTERBURY GROVE
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
SE27 0PA
Company No. 01716179

Top Bottom