Valentines Cards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Well, several people on CC have indicated otherwise, but I'm feeling optimistic today so I will assume that many of you do! :okay:

I remember getting a Valentine's card when I was a teenager and wondering who it was from. The smile was wiped off my face when I overheard one of my sisters telling the other that she had sent it as a joke! :sad:

Sometimes you have to take the lows with the highs.

I got around 500 as usual with at least 20 from some hopeful cc lady forum members.

I'm married. Please get over me.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Mr M calls Valentine's Day Groundhog Day because we still give each other the same card every year, first given in 1989.
Impressive padded cards (don't get them anymore, very eighties).
Had to make some minor repairs with Prit stick but holding up well.
Live in the wardrobe all year then appear today :wub: :smooch:. View attachment 118922

There's a rude joke about Typical Aberdonian here, but I'll let someone else make it.

One of the joys of being single is that I can let 14th Feb pass me by without any hassle.

I don't hate Valentines Day itself; I dislike the fact some people are of the firmly held opinion Valentines day MUST be celebrated & give people a talking to so to say if they express a desire not to do anything on/for Valentines day.

Top Bottom