Vanilla flavoured coffee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
IMO Coffee should taste only of Coffee, most of the things I've tried with a mix of flavours have not been to my liking.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profpointy

Legendary Member
a colleague came back from the coffee place with an expression on his face akin to the proverbial bulldog that swallowed a wasp. In the interests of science (his words) he'd sampled the late with menthol. Result of experiment coincided exactly with what you'd expect.

Some years back, in Spain, I bought a carton of chocolate milk - a pleasant refreshing product as a rule. First swig then spat out a revolting mixture of what seemed to be a milk with coca cola. To this day I'm uncertain if that's what it was meant to be - I've heard of similar, or whether it was merely "off"

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
a colleague came back from the coffee place with an expression on his face akin to the proverbial bulldog that swallowed a wasp. In the interests of science (his words) he'd sampled the late with menthol. Result of experiment coincided exactly with what you'd expect.

Some years back, in Spain, I bought a carton of chocolate milk - a pleasant refreshing product as a rule. First swig then spat out a revolting mixture what seemed to be a mixture milk and coca cola. To this day I'm uncertain if that's what it was meant to be - I've heard of similar, or whether it was merely "off"
I did similar recently although I managed to drink most of it over the course of a week, but was weird and acidic. My assumption was that it wasn't off, just nasty!

Top Bottom