Volunteers - Trossachs Ton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What more fun could you possibly have than sending magnatom in the wrong direction during his first 100 mile cycle ride?!:ohmy:

Here is your chance, as Action Medical Research are looking for volunteers to help on the Ton ride:

Volunteers urgently required to staff feed stations and marshall points. Please contact Janet on 01505 864334 or email jbalcombe@action.org.uk

Just think, you could also slip some curry powder into my pasta. That would make my ride interesting...;):biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Bumpy!:biggrin:

(drumming up business for a good cause!)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
magnatom said:
That reminds me....

There is another reason why we need plenty of Marshals out on the course. We don't want HLaB to get lost again...:smile::hello:

Its OK he has got a GPS... just keep talking to him and he can't go wrong...:smile:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
magnatom said:
That reminds me....

There is another reason why we need plenty of Marshals out on the course. We don't want HLaB to get lost again...:biggrin::biggrin:

There will be no marshalls on the course. Just follow the black arrows on the yellow rectangles. I did the action medical Suffolk sunrise 100 by the same people and it was very well organised with an excellent lunch stop. xx(

Top Bottom