Vuelta coverage?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll be trying here. From Canada I managed to catch all the TdF on this site although various of his illegal unofficial links were sometimes taken down or moved!

What's happenin' Chuffy. I can't be bothered to surf over, some dwarf with a hammer is trying to get out my head at the mo'.

Chuffy said:
KREUZIGER leading at the mo'. Dammit, how do you make text flash? :laugh:

:becool:

Just 'cause you're team ain't doing well.

Check out the velonews live text. Whoever is doing the typing is deeply into sarcasm :becool:

http://www.velonews.com/live/

example: Vinokourov, back in a grand tour, back in the Astana kit, after two years off for ... having a little too much blood in his blood.

or

Ahhhh... the obligatory Lance question. Well, he's not racing here, so we would have to assume he'd be hard-pressed to win today... but who knows?

There was definetly a comment about Basso and doping which seems to have been deleted. I'm deffo following this from now on :laugh:

<OT slightly> I can't advise on non- Eurosport matters, but it was nice to see a SPEEDOMETER in the left hand corner when I watched Ciolek and Co in the closing stages....46kph..48kph...47kph...48kph...47kph... they are on a different planet - we see all this on a screen - always in view.
It's a bit like watching cricket - you always 'see' the ball and get no impression of speed.

Thor

Does anyone else notice black borders either side of the screen on Eurosport? Not proper widescreen format. Don't remember it being like this last year. :rolleyes:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Yes, it's pretty annoying since British Eurosport 1 and 2 have gone widescreen we're back to 4:3. The picture quality is extremely ropey too.

Top Bottom