Walnuts cracked

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Davywalnuts of this parish had a 'write-off' incident last night, whilst dealing with the torrential conditions and erratic driving of West London. He wasn't wearing his camera but has posted 'aftermath stills' on Twitter #bintonabike
Physically, he says he's ok. (I will always have my doubts...) but forks, wheels and sundries are the worse for wear.
Best wishes, Davy and, generally, slow down everyone, and get used to the longer nights, darker mornings, inclement weather etc. Motorists just will not 'register' you...particularly as you are not appearing on their telephone screen, which seems to be more prevalent than ever (on my 15 mile commute anyway)

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Davywalnuts of this parish had a 'write-off' incident last night, whilst dealing with the torrential conditions and erratic driving of West London. He wasn't wearing his camera but has posted 'aftermath stills' on Twitter #bintonabike
Physically, he says he's ok. (I will always have my doubts...) but forks, wheels and sundries are the worse for wear.
Best wishes, Davy and, generally, slow down everyone, and get used to the longer nights, darker mornings, inclement weather etc. Motorists just will not 'register' you...particularly as you are not appearing on their telephone screen, which seems to be more prevalent than ever (on my 15 mile commute anyway)
Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery and replacement bike.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
:sad:

Mend soon, young Walnuts!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Hope he's OK. Quick, someone post that picture of him with the Cheer-leaders to cheer him me up!
Dark, wet nights in heavy traffic are the worst, everything just blends together and you can be easily missed by drivers. Stay safe peeps.

B0DlQecIQAE7v55.jpg

Picture of Davy...
B0B2C9LCcAACVZ5.jpg

His thunderous thighs setting up a shockwave which caused this...
B0B10jmCQAAhmf9.jpg

...and what happened when he leant forward.
Walnut.png

A brain scan revealed nothing.

I have known Davy a while, and witnessed his cautious kebabbery, his multiple malt loaves - he even got his maiden 100. seems like centuries ago. He's either bulletproof or made of rubber. The car got away lightly by the looks of it. And, Davy said he waited for the rain to abate...should have gone in the deluge, Davy!

Top Bottom