wanna have a go round the Top Gear Track?...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
...on ya bike??? :blush:

Ok, it's not like going round in a DB9 but at least you will able to say you went round it!

i've heard that Action Medical Research are going to be doing a 24 hour charity event next year... something like you enter a team and the team that does the most laps in 24 hours wins. it's insider info at the moment, so i'll let you know when i hear more.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
dressed as the stig?

Landslide

Rare Migrant
buggi said:

Because by wearing a helmet, you assume a feeling of invincibility and your risk compensation goes out the window and it could result in more serious injuries than if you'd not been wearing it and blah blah blah...:blush:

trio25

Über Member
If this comes off it could be interesting. there was meant to be a 24 hour road race this year run by Pat who puts on two of the biggest 24hr mountain bike races, but it had to be cancelled due to lack of entries.

domtyler

Über Member
You could only do it on a reasonably priced bike, none of these Pinarello's or Colnago's.

jacked up

i'd be up for putting in a team. please let me know any more info when you have it. I have managed to get round the track in my MINI for charity and it's a great laugh. but might be intresting on a bike

Arch

Married to Night Train
Perhaps a Cyclechat Team? If I wasn't good enough to ride, I could support in some way....

Will the Hampster be there?:smile:

longers

Legendary Member
I'd be up for it.

I may regret saying that.

Melvil, apparently it's at Dunsford Park in Surrey.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
longers said:
I'd be up for it.

I may regret saying that.

Melvil, apparently it's at Dunsford Park in Surrey.

Sounds like a laugh, I wonder how many in a team ?

Top Bottom