Wanted: 11 tooth gear for 7 speed cassette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gds58

Über Member
I can't quite believe all this fuss to get an 11 tooth sprocket. All this could have been saved if you simply learn to pedal properly and have a good cadence on a slightly lower gear. Quite some years ago when I did my PB for a 25 mile TT (49min 4 secs) a certain Chris Boardman rode the same event using a fixed gear bike running a 52 x 13 gear and won the race in 47 mins 7 secs, an average speed of 31.85 MPH! Pedal properly and this is what can be achieved.

Dear Mr PB, I think you should maybe broaden your view a little. Maybe the OP, and others on the thread, aren't running a big cog on the front. I would appreciate spare single 11T cogs for a bike wihose largest front chainring is 42. This means that I use the 11T a fair bit, too much probably.

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I can't quite believe all this fuss to get an 11 tooth sprocket. All this could have been saved if you simply learn to pedal properly and have a good cadence on a slightly lower gear. Quite some years ago when I did my PB for a 25 mile TT (49min 4 secs) a certain Chris Boardman rode the same event using a fixed gear bike running a 52 x 13 gear and won the race in 47 mins 7 secs, an average speed of 31.85 MPH! Pedal properly and this is what can be achieved.
"learned to pedal properly" you patronising nobber. :cursing:

Top Bottom