WANTED - JOB in Norwich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
I don't know what you're hoping for....but I will be advertising two 30 hour nursing auxiliary posts at Dereham within the next few days. Jobs will be advertised on NHS Jobs website and due to demand will be advertised until 25 applications have been received......so not very long! Good luck in your hunt for a job.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
I don't know what you're hoping for....but I will be advertising two 30 hour nursing auxiliary posts at Dereham within the next few days. Jobs will be advertised on NHS Jobs website and due to demand will be advertised until 25 applications have been received......so not very long! Good luck in your hunt for a job.
It was really just posted out of desperation - I would consider anything really, 30-40 hours per week but really needs to be in Norwich or within cycling distance, and at least a bit higher than minimum wage. I didn't really expect to find a job on CC!

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
It was really just posted out of desperation - I would consider anything really, 30-40 hours per week but really needs to be in Norwich or within cycling distance, and at least a bit higher than minimum wage. I didn't really expect to find a job on CC!

Well you would have to be fit to cycle it..... but there is a very good bus service. (and our staff can get a discount)
Pay is better than minimum wage - basic pay for 30hrs would be £11.322 PA -but this goes up incrementally and also attracts enhancements of about 30% for Saturday and night working and 60% for Sunday working.
It would also be quite possible to do extra work in our units in Norwich.
May not be your cup of tea anyway, and even if you were interested there's fierce competition for these jobs - but worth a mention anyway........ and getting a job through a post on a cycling forum would be a pretty cool way to get a job!

Top Bottom