[WANTED] Longsleeve jersey or reasonable jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I have been cycling to work in my company issue polo shirt and (if temperature is below 10oC) an el crappo waterproof jacket from Primark (Pree-mar-shay), but I've had enough of looking like I've swum to work. so...

I am looking for a size L (optimistically) or probably XL long sleeve cycle jersey that I can wear for my little commute. The other option would be a reasonably good breathable jacket.

It took a chest cold and temperatures just above freezing to convince me to stop cycling in just my work polo shirt (I'm not as young as I used to be) but wearing anything more than one layer seems to activate my generous sweat glands.

My financial director has given me a budget of £30, but will earn serious brownie points for finding something under budget.

Ta!

nickg

Über Member
Sports direct are doing some long sleve jerseys for around 13 quid. I know its not best quality but I'm happy with it.

Darcy

POB
Try sportpursuit.com Have a look in their sale items, not tried the tops on offer, but they look very reasonable

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I went for medium and found it a bit bigger fit than normal size.

Thanks, it's always worth checking as sizing is almost always stingy with cycling gear! Did you buy online or did they actually have stock in store?

nickg

Über Member
I bought mine in store as I was there. It was a little more in the shop. Think its an extra 3 quid. I would go and try it on in store and then order online.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I bought mine in store as I was there. It was a little more in the shop. Think its an extra 3 quid. I would go and try it on in store and then order online.

Well worth popping in for the few quid extra, I'll have a look later today.

Thanks for your help, it is most appreciated.

Top Bottom