Wanted: SPD pedals in black - single sided pref.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hmm ... I prefer double-sided pedals both on and off road. It's so much more convenient not having to check which way up they are. I've had problems with my feet slipping off upside down single-sided SPD pedals.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I've got a set of unused Shimano M520 double sided in black, came off one of the bikes I bought...if you can use them then you're welcome to them as a freebie. Just 'start a conversation' with me to let me know where to post them

musa

Über Member
I've got a set of unused Shimano M520 double sided in black, came off one of the bikes I bought...if you can use them then you're welcome to them as a freebie. Just 'start a conversation' with me to let me know where to post them
If dc don't want em, possible ill take them

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

Thanks MacB - much appreciated. PM coming your way.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
PM received and pedals coming your way...it's nice when things pan out
That's very nice of you - I have them on two bikes and paid £18 - 20 a time.

DCL - (as mentioned in another thread recently) I recommend that you set the release tensions to minimum, and make sure that you do both sides of both pedals. I missed one side of the right pedal on my Basso and nearly fell off when I couldn't unclip in a hurry.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Thanks to MacB for some pedals, which arrived today.

Top Bottom